The Freespace Business Incubation Centre, Enterprise Court, Manvers Rotherham, S63 5DB
The Freespace Foundation is a charity set up specifically to help grow small businesses in the Rotherham area. Using their premises at Enterprise Court, they are able to offer small offices and desk space, rent free for a period of up to one year.
Who can apply?
To qualify for this, the business must be
- A start up enterprise
- A home-worker moving into space for the first time
- A Business which does not currently have promises in the Rotherham area and is looking to employ people locally.
- Preference will be given to unemployed people starting their own business
It is not available to businesses currently located in commercial premises in the area.
What are the terms?
- Free of rent, rates, service charge & landlords insurance.
- Maximum free occupancy of one year
- No long term commitment (one weeks notice only required)
- Contribution to heat and light costs of £5 per week per person
- Must take telecom system
- Businesses must make every effort to take on unemployed people when employing staff
Accommodation can be provided from single desks in co-working areas, small offices ranging from one person up to 15 people. Telecoms and broadband will be provided for which a change will be made. Meeting room and break out space will be provided.
For more information and viewings, please contact Tom Stokes, The Freespace Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: 07879485898