Have you heard of micro-volunteering? Would you like to find out more about it and whether you could use micro-volunteering to benefit your organisation?
Wednesday 15th April 2015, 2-4pm at The Core, County Way, Barnsley.
“Micro-volunteering is bite-size volunteering with no commitment to repeat and with minimum formality, involving short and specific actions that are quick to start and complete.”
Wednesday 15th April 2015 is National Micro-volunteering Day. Why not come along to this short information session on micro-volunteering, delivered by Voluntary Action Barnsley, where we will launch Barnsley’s Micro-volunteering Day to take place in National Volunteering Week.
The session will cover:
- What is micro-volunteering?
- Is it right for your organisation?
- What are its benefits?
- What kinds of tasks could be classed as micro-volunteering?
- Challenges and solutions
- Useful resources for more information
- Barnsley’s micro-volunteering day – our vision.